Gnaija | Published News

Google says Nigerians are the greatest in the world, yahoo confirms Nigerians.

Most black people in the world or in America can easily trace their root to Nigeria.
Nigerians are strong, active and learn very fast.
Nigerians adapt to changes easily, we can be whatever they want us to be.

In Nigeria, things are not easy because our leaders made it so and this is the sole reason why most young Nigerians out their have resorted into what we know as Yahoo Yahoo, scamming and so on. These are the only ways through which they believe they can earn a living since it is how the leaders cart away the countries revenue to foreign countries.

Our education system is the most fatal in Africa. About 100,000 students will apply to a Higher institution like University of Ilorin and only 3,000 will be accepted.

I tried gaining entrance into most Nigerian Institutions twice each( 4Universities) but still could not make it in because i had no money. I passed my I.J.M.B (11point out of 15point) well but i was rejected an admission because i had no money to use in bribing top professors and registrars.

If ladies in Nigeria do not have sex with boss, they can get fired at any point in time.

All this and many more happen in this black nation because our leaders are very sick, they need to be delivered from the evil which has taken over them.

I have a dream, i have a vision, one day a White Man will become the president of Nigeria, A white man chosen by Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola will become the next Governor of Lagos state.

I use this means to say thank you to Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola, he is the kind of leader that needs to become the president of Nigeria. Nigeria must be Great, It is well blessed.

Have you been to Gnaija today.
http://www.gnaija.net

Everyone's Blog Posts - Gnaija

Connect to Gnaija

Get connected to friends and business partners on Gnaija, meet individuals and groups of people from all part of the world, market your products and services on Gnaija. http://www.gnaija.ning.com

Gnaija Members

Monday, August 10, 2009

MARITIME GREENWICH COLLEGE SCHOOLS

My Maritime Greenwich College Student Application Number: W053731

I applied to Maritime Greenwich College located at Royal Sovereign House, 40 Beresford street, Woolwich, London, SE18 6BF, United Kingdom on this course of sturdy Business Management (ABE), after my application was accepted, i was told to pay part of the course fees which was 1,750 pounds sterling.

I informed my sponsor and we made a payment of 863 pounds sterling fees deposit into the institution bank account. After they confirmed the receipt of this payment, they forwarded the Confirmation of acceptance letter, a receipt on the part of course fees payment my sponsor paid on my behave and other documents to support my application for a student visa.

I applied for a UK student visa in my Country (Nigeria) but the application was refused. I decided to reply for the student visa by providing all information i did not submit in the first application but by the time i obtained the new application form, the rules on which an applicant can be granted a UK student visa were changed. The new rules and regulation under the Tier 4 basis made the Confirmation of acceptance letter which i have in my possession invalid.

I informed Maritime Greenwich College about this and they instructed me to return the Confirmation of acceptance letter in my possession back to their institution which i did by forwarding it through EMS courier service in Nigeria. After few days, i received an email message from Maritime Greenwich College informing me that the Confirmation of acceptance letter i forwarded to them as been received.

Later on, Maritime Greenwich College requested for a Bank statement in my name with an amount more than 5,700 pounds sterling, this was part of the new rules under the new Uk visa application process (Tier 4). I informed my sponsor about this issue and he made known to me that he will not be able to sponsor me again because he does not have such amount of Money. This was the main reason why i informed the institution that i will like a refund to be made to the Bank account of my sponsor less the refund charges as stated by the institution.

Maritime Greenwich College then informed me that i should forward these documents: original visa refusal letter, original payment receipt on the 863 pound sterling, a document advising me on accommodation, a document on refund procedure and then they instructed me to include the Original Confirmation of acceptance letter which i already forwarded to them through courier and also received a reply from the institution that they received the document.

Continue here:
http://www.gnaija.net/profiles/blogs/maritime-greenwich-college-is

No comments: